Sunday, September 6, 2009

Introducing Julie from Creations With Heart

Last on our ACT PowerUp Promotion is Julie from Creations With Heart!
This creative lady started making friendship bracelets, in middle school. She had a ton of fun making and sharing those and those eventually grew into nicer jewelry.
In her own words," It wasn't until 2006 when I started creating again as a way of relaxing. I read beading magazines and searched the internet learning the basics and going from there as I caught on. I found myself making classic, western and paw print designs - very fitting for me! Shortly after, I had my own website, selling my own jewelry designs for the first time! Then Etsy came along and just this year, I starting selling on the amazing ArtFire! I'm having a blast! I continue to learn new techniques, bringing fresh, new creations to you!"
Julie offers Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces and Anklets in her store. Specially for all you animal lovers like Julie, her doggies inspired her Paw Print Jewelry collection and it continues to grow! Keep on the look-out for new designs!


Get 10% Off Your Order - Just add ACTPROMO4 in the Note To The Seller box~ Promotion ends 9th Sept 2009!! Hurry!!


Julie wants you to know also," Please don't hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions regarding the website or any jewelry creations. If you see something sold and you're interested in it, just e-mail me and we can work something out. I also take custom orders! Stop by for a visit ~ I'd love to hear from you!"
Visit Julie and CreationsWithHeart at...
http://www.creationswithheart.com/

1 comments:

Jazzy Jemz said...

Julie's work is phenomenal and so beautiful! Love it!!!