Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introducing Stacey from SWDesigns

Here is Stacey from SWDesigns, a stay-at-home-mom to 4 teenagers with a wonderful husband and sweet old golden retriever. She loves to cook and read books whenever she can.

In her own words, "I've enjoyed all kinds of crafting my whole life. A few years ago, I began making earrings and bracelets as gifts and for fundraisers for my children's schools. From this I received several requests for other items or for jewelry to go with an outfit. Last year, a local store started a display of several of my items, especially jewelry sets."
Stacey makes really beautiful handcrafted necklaces, bracelets and earrings out of a variety of materials, especially pearls, crystals and gemstones.
Special Promotion: All jewelry will be on sale 20% off, until 5th Sept 2009.

Visit Stacey at SWDesigns and follow her at her twitter account!!

2 comments:

Creations With Heart said...

Stacey, you have beautiful jewelry!! Such talent here, right on the web! Continued success to you!
~Julie =]

softshell said...

I Love your jewelry! Very nice!