Friday, August 21, 2009

Introducing Kelsey from Bows For Baby



Here's Kelsey from Bows For Baby!! I absolutely love her Crocheted Booties!!!



In her own words, "I am a 25 year old FT college student, army wife and mom. When I'm not in school I'm at home with my daughter. I got into hair bow making when she was an infant and I took to it instantly! I think there's nothing more adorable than a big bow adorning her head!"



You can find Bug Bows, Crochet Sets, Hand Crochet Beanies, Hand Crocheted Booties, Misc Clips, Simple Clips, Stacked Pinwheel Bows - L, Tuxedo Clips, Large Pinwheel Bows, Mini Korkers, Small Pinwheel Bows, Tutus and more that values between $1-$25!!

Specially for you, Kelsey is offering 15% off everything in her store (excluding custom orders) during these 4days only!! Hurry!!


Visit Kelsey at Bows For Baby! Read more about her thoughts and updates at her blog!

1 comments:

Creations With Heart said...

Everything is sooo cute!! I especially love the brown and pink set. Adorable!
~Julie