Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Artfire Cafemom Team Suppliers

Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone! Hope everyone is wearing a bit of green, perhaps something from one of our studios, in order to avoid pinches today.

Since we've already highlighted green, I thought for today's feature that I would highlight some of our wonderful studios that help make our shops possible with supplying us, well with, supplies.


First up is pinkflamingo61 who carries sewing supplies, vintage, and new unusual supplies for the altered artist and steampunkers. I found this adorable typewriter charm embellishment while browsing her shop.







For all you resin lovers out there ResinObsession supplies us with all our resin needs, including resin of course, moulds, bezels, sealants and more. I love these jewel frames and can imagine many different ways to incorporate them into something crafty.



Iheart carries decor tapes , stamp kits and paper supplies for various crafting needs. These cute stickers would look adorable in any scrapbook.



At matsbeads you will be able to get tools, thread, beads and findings. I found this tool there that I never knew I needed but of course want now.



Spiritbearbeads supplies us with a beautiful array of beads and zuni bears. While browsing I fell in love with these cute little zuni bears.






This is only a handful of suppliers from our wonderful Artfire Cafemom Team Members to check out the rest visit http://www.artfire.com/. Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Jazzy Jemz said...

That is so funny you would post about our suppliers-- I was eyeing some things in ihearts shop!

Jenn
www.jazzyjemz.artfire.com