Monday, March 23, 2009

Colors That Make Me Think of SPRING

Friday was the first official day of spring, but here in SC, it hasn't felt like spring much. Woke up this morning to temperatures in the 30's. Not as bad as people more north, but still, it was unusually cold for this time of year here, so I thought that I would find some colors that remind me of spring!






These flowers make me think of springtime!







Shamrocks always make me think of spring!

Click on the pictures to see more from these wonderful ACT members and don't forget to look for "Artfire Cafemom Team" whenever you are at Artfire!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I have plans to move to the Carolina's, Tired of the spring weather in Wi.

Jazzy Jemz said...

I love Spring! Too bad here in Alaska we don't really get a spring. 2 seasons, winter and summer .

janzia said...

Spring keeps tricking us here in NC, I keep thinking it's coming but then it turns cold again!

ByCoco said...

Still have 2 feet of snow in our corner of Maine, but Spring is in the air...and the Maple sap has begun to flow!